Skip to navigation Skip to content

Add/Drop & Withdrawal Forms

Find links and guides below for submitting forms to add, drop, or withdraw from courses.

Late Course Additions

A student who wants to add a class after the deadline must complete the Late Course Additions form. Need help? View a step-by-step guide here.

Credit Hour & Section Changes

A student who wants to change sections or credit hours on an enrolled course should complete the Late Section and Credit Hour Changes form. View tips and tricks for this form here.

Course Withdrawal

A student who wants to withdraw from a specific course must complete the Course Withdrawal form. Learn more about course withdrawal.

Early Cancellation

If you want to withdraw from all classes less than ten days prior to the start of the term, use the Early Cancellation Form. Need help? View our guide here.

Term Withdrawal

Use the Term Withdrawal Form to withdraw from all courses for the semester. Follow university policies for withdrawing from the term or withdrawing from university. Need help? View our tips and tricks here.

Before withdrawing, consider any possible impact on status, eligibility and services. Contact applicable offices, such as Cashiers, Student Financial Aid, Veterans Center, Residential Life, Athletics, International Center and personal insurance carriers.


Effective summer 2021, all students who officially withdraw from a course after the last day to drop a course without a grade will receive a mark of “W” (withdrew) on their transcript. Refer to the university grading policy for more information.

Grades for Withdrawn Students