Skip to navigation Skip to content

Other Records & Documents

University Academic Records Other than the MU Official Transcript

Contact Information for:

Transcript contact information for other UM campuses

  • UMKC: 816-235-1125
  • UMSL: 314-516-5676
  • S&T: 573-341-4181
help_outlineConfused by our terminology? Check out Mizzou Glossary.

Letter of Good Standing

The Office of the University Registrar does not provide letters of good standing for students.

The definition of good standing varies by purpose, requestor and institution. An official transcript documents the grade point average (term and cumulative) and is used to verify academic “good standing” and eligibility to return to the University of Missouri. The institution to which you are applying will determine your eligibility to enroll and any transferable credits.

Registrar Report & Common Application

If you are using a common application and you need a registrar’s report, you may submit a request with a transcript order. Please submit the form and your request for an official transcript simultaneously. Our office will include the form with your official transcript when it is sent to its destination.

Transcript Order Form

For Professional Licensure & Government Agencies

An official transcript may satisfy a request for academic or enrollment information for professional licensure, government agencies or other third-party requests.

The official transcript documents:

  • grade point average (term and cumulative)
  • credit hours
  • coursework
  • degree information
  • official university honors designation

Letter of Non-Attendance

Students who were admitted to the University of Missouri and never enrolled in any coursework can request a letter of non-attendance on this site:

Disciplinary Misconduct

These records are maintained by the Office of Student Accountability and Support. Please contact them at 573-882-5543 or

Academic Misconduct

These records are maintained by the Provost Office. Please contact them at 573-882-6596 or

Official Statement of Account

These records are maintained by the Cashiers Office:

  • tuition and fees owed
  • tuition and fees paid

Please contact them at 573-882-3097 or