Students & Alumni
Current and former Mizzou students may obtain documents for
- good-student discounts on insurance (if eligible)
- enrollment status
- anticipated graduation date
- dates of attendance
- begin/end dates of term
- self-service certificate for loan deferments
Enrollment Certificates (proof of enrollment) are available prior to the start of the semester or term and throughout the semester or term.
Most students can obtain the needed information for free via the Certification of Enrollment process described on our website. In unique situations where neither a verification nor an official transcript provides the required information a special certification letter may be requested for a fee. Examples of special information that can be provided include:
- Verification of an on-line course
- Percentage of the on-line component
- Campus location
- Special degree verification letters
- Special requests by International organizations
- special requests by professional organizations requiring the Office of the University Registrar signature and seal
To request a special certification letter, complete the online form Request for a Special Certification Letter.
For more information on special certification letters, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 573-882-7881 or e-mail email@example.com.
Insurance Companies & Lenders
- Call 703-742-4200.
- Go to studentclearinghouse.org and select “Choose Verify Degrees, Enrollment & Certification” listed under the Order-Track-Verify button.
Third-Party Requests & FERPA
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
of 1974, the University of Missouri cannot release confidential information from a student’s academic record to anyone without the student’s written permission. (Certain exceptions apply.)