A degree audit is an automated report reflecting a student's academic progress toward the completion of a degree.
Using the audit tool, a student may request
- a degree audit for his or her major
- a "what-if" report for another major
The report automatically places the student's Mizzou course work, transfer courses and courses in progress within a series of requirements and sub-requirements for a specific degree program. Any student with a double major should request a separate degree audit for each major program.
A degree audit is not a substitute for working with an academic adviser.
Requesting an Audit
Log in to the DARSweb, the degree audit site, using your username and password.
- Enter the student number in the appropriate field.
- Select "Audits" from the menu, and follow instructions.
- Choose "Request a New Audit" to start a degree audit.
- To print a degree audit report, select "Close All Sections" and then "Printer Friendly."
Confused by our terminology? Check out Mizzou Glossary »