- Format options include electronic and paper copies.
- Delivery is fast, convenient, and secure.
- Ordering options include the ability to upload documents that must accompany your official transcript. Please understand that your attachment will be reviewed and is subject to approval.
- Once you place an order, you will receive order status updates, online order tracking, and email notification of delays.
Before You Begin
- Consult the intended recipient about the transcript format that is acceptable. Not every recipient will accept electronic transcripts. The University will not reissue transcript orders or provide a refund for orders once they are processed.
- Prepare any documents that must accompany your transcript, then follow the instructions for loading them.
- Have your debit or credit card ready.
- Transcript fees are between $17-$20 per item, excluding express mail options.
- Holds on your account delay processing and delivery. If you have a hold, you will receive a message with contact information to get additional assistance.
Submitting a Transcript Request
- Former Students: Complete a transcript request
- Current Students: Log into myZou; click Self Service>Student Center> Official Transcripts on the pull down menu in the academics section. Your myZou login serves as the required consent to release your records.
Frequently Asked Questions
Review answers to common question provided by the National Student Clearinghouse at https://mystudentcenter.org/transcripts/