Schedule Planner, a feature in myZou, revolutionizes student schedule planning assisting in selection of preferred classes, blocking off breaks or conflicts, and generating the best possible schedules for registration. Students must follow through with the integrated enroll process after using Schedule Planner. Some of the features available in Schedule Planner are:
- Validate Schedule - Alerts the user of any potential registration issues, such as account holds or unmet prerequisites
- Favorite Schedules - Allows the user to save schedules and access them from the favorites tab when registration begins
- Multiple Course Attribute Search - Allows the user to search by multiple course attributes (e.g. Writing Intensive and Physical Science) and finding classes fulfilling multiple requirements
- Email Schedule - Allows the user to send their schedule to their advisor
- Course Search by Instructor - Allow the user to select a professor first, then browse a drop down of courses which have at least one section taught by the preferred professor
- Conflict Detection – Alerts the user of the conflict and provides tips to address the issue
- Class Padding – allows the user to input time needed between classes
Access Schedule Planner on myZou.
Schedule Planner Help
For help with registration, contact your academic adviser. For help with technical problems, contact Tech Support at 573-882-5000. For questions on Schedule Planner, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 573-882-7881 or stop by the office in 125 Jesse Hall.