The University of Missouri does not provide unofficial transcripts.
The Office of the University Registrar does not
- generate customized letters
- maintain class rank information
- provide character references for students
Go to myZou to access your academic profile.
Many requests can be met with:
What You Might Need
Enrollment or Degree Verification
Request certification of enrollment or degree completion for
- good-student discounts on insurance
- enrollment status
- anticipated graduation date
- dates of attendance
- begin/end dates of term
- a self-service certificate for loan deferments
Order an official transcript for documentation of
- grade point average
- credit hours
- degree information
- official university honors designation
Letter of Good Standing
The Office of the University Registrar does not provide letters of good standing for students. The definition of good standing varies by purpose, requestor and institution. The official transcript documents the grade point average (term and cumulative) and is used to verify academic "good standing" and eligibility to return to the University of Missouri. The institution to which you are applying will determine your eligibility to enroll and any transferable credits.