Electronically Delivered Transcripts
The University of Missouri, in partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, provides transcripts that can be sent to email addresses. These transcripts are digital, signed copies of the student’s record in a secure PDF file format.
Check with the recipient to verify that the electronic transcript will be accepted.
An electronically delivered transcript is
- an official transcript
- a locked PDF file that cannot be altered
- sent through a secure system provided by National Student Clearinghouse, protecting privacy
- available for $15 for copy
- delivered within a few hours of request or the following business day
- available for download for 30 days
- All holds on your account must be cleared before your transcript can be released. Contact the Office of Cashiers for assistance.
- At this time, attachments cannot be sent with electronic transcripts.