Skip to main content
Skip to navigation

Withdrawal from the Term (University)

A student who wishes to withdraw from the Term (University) must process the appropriate Term Withdraw Form (PDF) in the dean’s office of the school or college in which they are registered. For more information on deadlines for withdrawing from the term, see

Published by the University Registrar, 125 Jesse Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-882-7881 | Transcripts: 573-882-8252 | Records: 573-882-4249 | E-mail:

Copyright © — Curators of the University of Missouri. All rights reserved. DMCA and other copyright information.
An equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer.

Last updated: June 12, 2014