Grades, transcripts and records
You may obtain MU grades via myZou.
For additional information on grades, see the following:
- MU's grading system and other policies related to grades and GPA
- GPA calculator and GPA estimator
- Grade distribution information
- GPA Averages
- How to order an official transcript
- Frequently asked questions
- How to interpret transcript information
For more information, please contact 573-882-8252.
Certification of enrollment
- Verify enrollment or obtain an official certificate of enrollment or obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate
- Enrollment certificates are available 30 days prior to the start of the term.
- Students, who are eligible, can obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate to print and mail to an auto insurer or other company that requests proof of your status as a Good Student for the current term.
Insurance companies, lenders or other third party can contact the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 or by visiting the National Student Clearinghouse website at http://www.studentclearinghouse.org and selecting either to "Verify a degree, Past Attendance or Certification".
For more information, please contact:
Office of the University Registrar-Registration
125 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211-1140